The original Combat Rosary adorned with the new centerpiece that displays the KC logo on the front and Our Lady of Guadalupe on the back.
Combat Rosary® Description
- This is the “authentic” Combat Rosary® originally designed by Father Richard Heilman, who was inspired to design this Combat Rosary® based on the 1916 WWI US Government military issue pull chain service rosary.
- Others have, sadly, lifted Father Heilman’s intellectual property by exactly duplicating Father Heilman’s Combat Rosary®, including the name itself.
- Father Heilman’s “authentic” Combat Rosary® has a greater feel, weight and sturdiness than imitations.
- Father Heilman designed this Combat Rosary® to use the most powerful of sacramentals by adding the St. Benedict Medal and Pardon Crucifix, which makes it a powerful spiritual assault weapon against evil forces.
- The Pontifical Swiss Guard (who guard the Pope) now, daily, carries Father Heilman’s authentic Gun Metal Combat Rosary®, as their official rosary.
- This authentic Combat Rosary® comes in four colors: Silver, Gold, Bronze and Gun Metal.
- This authentic Combat Rosary® includes a “Combat Rosary Concealed Carry Card” that is a humorous way to remind us that, as Padre Pio says, this is a mighty weapon against the power of Satan.
- This authentic Combat Rosary® is delivered in a very cool miniature Ammo Can and a business card size (for your wallet to have handy to give to a priest) "Exorcism & Blessing of the Medal of St. Benedict" and the “Traditional Rosary Blessing.”
- This authentic Combat Rosary® is among the strongest rosaries ever created, which includes double split ring connectors.