Most of our products are custom made to order, and can take up to 5 business days to ship. If an item is needed sooner, please call 740-481-0449 to make arrangements.
Let Freedom Ring Book
- Learn how to put on the armor of god
- Learn how to cultivate virtues that counteract demonic manifestations
- Train yourself as a Catholic Militant
- It is time to take up arms...
***Due to great demand, shipping may be delayed 2-3 weeks.***
A 40-Day Tactical Training for Freedom From the Devil
Do you ever feel helpless against the spiritual tactics of the devil? Do you look at the world around you and wonder what YOU can possibly do to make things better? In Let Freedom Ring, Fr. Altman, Fr. Heilman, and Fr. Peckman cover forty ways the devil influences our lives. Over the course of this training, you will learn how to cultivate virtues that counteract demonic manifestations; you will train yourself up spiritually, mentally, and physically; and you will become well-versed in effective spiritual weapons that have fallen by the wayside.
As “children of light” we are called to put on the armor of God so that we may stand firm against the tactics of the devil (Ephesians 6:11). The tools in this book give us our weapons back and enable us to fight the darkness. We are the Church Militant. We have sat by for too long and passively let the devil build strongholds in our lives — it is time to take up arms.
You are not here by accident. God has placed you in this time and place for a divine reason. We need YOU on the battlefield. Perhaps, like Esther, you were born “for such a time as this.”
- Fr. Richard Heilman is pastor of St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Pine Bluff, Wisconsin. Inspired by St. Maximilian Kolbe, he is diligent in his use of new media to teach the truths of our faith. He is the author of multiple books, founder of the faith formation website RomanCatholicMan.com, creator of the "Combat Rosary,” leads U.S. Grace Force, and he is one of the hosts of The Grace Force Podcast.
- Fr. James Altman is the pastor of St. James the Less Catholic Church in La Crosse, Wisconsin. He is a late vocation priest with a prior career as a lawyer. He has become a social media phenomenon from his passionate homilies and courageous truth-speaking videos. He is a true warrior for the Faith with his contagious conviction.
- Fr. William Peckman is the pastor of Saints Peter & Paul Catholic Parish in Boonville, Missouri and St. Joseph Parish in Fayette, Missouri. He is a former agnostic who felt called to the priesthood, where he is having an enormous impact for the Kingdom. He is best known for his inspirational teachings on the Catholic faith and our role as followers of Christ.